Why I Have This Blog Today

I have this blog today because I've been up since six and am very tired - had to cab a passport to the airport early, early; then audition a kid for this, then scope out the park, also for this and in the rain, and now I have to stay awake for my six thirty appointment to read A&C down in the King and Dufferin area. If I take a nap I fear I'll sleep till morning, and I've got no alarm clock, as my alarm clock is a cell phone, Kat's cellphone, and in NYC with Kat. And her passport. So I will stay up for the next half hour, punching these keys, and then I will go.
I was very much looking forward to it, but I'm pooched.

Also can report that I watched the first half of Cleopatra last night. The Cleopatra visit to Rome is absolutely over-the-top outrageous. Julius Caesar chatting with her about how his wife rolled over in bed and told him not to go to the Senate today dear. Outrageous.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home